Mason jars are a convenient, portable, and environmentally friendly. They are also perfect for meal prep! We’ve gathered three flavorful mason jar salad with chicken recipes you can easily refrigerate for later or take with you on the go! Each masons jar salad recipe is filled with colorful veggies and the perfect amount of protein. Fuel your body for a true core class with a perfect summer meal.
Mason Jar Greek Chicken Salad
- 2 tablespoons balsamic dressing
- 1 tomato, diced
- ¼ cup cucumber, diced
- ½ cup chickpeas
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- ¾ cup diced Grilled Just BARE chicken breasts
- ¼ cup kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons feta
- 1 cup arugula
- Pour the balsamic dressing into the jar.
- Layer the diced tomato, cucumber, chickpeas, red onion, grilled chicken, feta and olives in the jar.
- Top with the arugula.
- Add pita chips on top when ready to eat.
Mason Jar Chicken Quinoa Berry Salad
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinaigrette (or any berry vinaigrette)
- ¼ cup quartered strawberries
- ½ cup cooked quinoa
- ¼ cup blueberries
- ¾ cup grilled Just BARE chicken breasts
- ¼ cup goat cheese crumbles
- ¼ avocado, diced
- 2 tablespoons almonds
- 1 cup arugula
- Pour the raspberry vinaigrette into the Mason Jar.
- Add all ingredients into 16 oz. Mason Jar placing the arugula on top.
- Place in the fridge until ready to eat!
Thai Peanut Chicken Quinoa Salad
- 2 tablespoons peanut dressing (1 tablespoon peanut butter + 1 teaspoon soy sauce + 1/2 teaspoon honey + 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger + 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar + 2 tablespoons water to thin)
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons green onion, diced
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, diced
- 3/4 cup grilled bare chicken breasts, diced
- 1 cup of romaine lettuce
- 2 tablespoons chopped cashews
- Pour the peanut dressing into the Mason Jar.
- Layer each ingredient into the jar.
- Place the romaine lettuce at the top.
- Close the jar and refrigerate or take on the go!