October 16 - November 8
Giving Drive Event
November 8th at 5:30pm
All evening classes will be available with a donation to OLAMS. Participants include:
- Dr. Rebecca Marek – speaking on pelvic floor health at 5:30
- Noonday Collection – selling handcrafted jewelry and accessories
- Three Threads Designs – donations for monogrammed mommy & me sets for the OLAMS mothers
- Wanda Black Board’oeuvres – complimentary food
What is OLAMS?
OLAMS operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and is free for all mothers coming through our doors. OLAMS provides a stable, loving family environment to empower mothers in building a brighter future for them and their children.
Through a collaborative process with the OLAMS team, each mother creates a plan to prepare for childbirth, obtain housing, and lay the groundwork for their professional futures. OLAMS provides three unique services to its clients and the broader community.
- Emergency Shelter
- Material Assistance Program
Ways you can help the mothers and children at OLAMS.
Visit the table in our studio lobby:
support moms in need through donations and learn how your contribution
makes a difference in these mother’s lives.