Serve up holiday magic in a glass— our holiday sangria recipe is the perfect drink to bring to any holiday party. Enjoy a perfectly blended citrus, pomegranate, crisp pear, and cinnamon concoction for one irresistible drink! Bonus, it only takes 5 minutes so you’ll never have to worry about showing up empty-handed. Grab a bottle of Cannonball or Rosso Toscano at the studio, enhance your holiday party with this yummy sangria!
- ¼ cup agave nectar
- ¼ cup grand marnier
- ¼ cup brandy
- 1 orange, halved and then sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 pear, sliced
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 sticks of cinnamon
- 1 bottle of dry red wine (Cabernet Sauvignon), pick up a
- ¾ cup ginger ale
- To a large pitcher add agave nectar, grand marnier, brandy, orange, lime, pear, pomegranate seeds, cinnamon sticks. Stir to combine.
- Pour in the entire bottle of red wine.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for 1-2 hours. (the longer it sits the better it will taste)
- Right before you are about to serve, add the ginger ale to the sangria mixture.
- Pour over ice or serve chilled.